Tag Archives: bluegrass
BLUE GRASS MUSIC TV LIVE on RADIOSATELLITE
NEW GRID APRIL 2020 / NOUVELLE GRILLE AVRIL 2020
Nous vous présentons la nouvelle grille du Printemps Eté 2020
We present to you the new Spring Summer 2020 grid
DAMIAN MULLER NEW ALBUM
Damian Muller’s ORIGINAL & refreshing songs will make you laugh, sometimes cry, and always smile. “YOU’VE STILL GOT IT” is his second CD of his own songs that will touch your heart with his real-life, uplifting, humorous, and poignant stories. The CD features an ALL-STAR CAST of incredible musicians: Jim Van Cleve, Aaron Ramsey, Seth Taylor, Russ Carson, and tight blend of smooth family harmonies.
Damian is a long-time Richmond, VA songwriter and performer.
In addition to being an award-winning bluegrass bassist, Damian is currently the principal bassist for The Richmond Philharmonic Orchestra.
About “YOU’VE STILL GOT IT”
Produced by Jim Van Cleve & Damian Muller
Recorded by David Hall at Studio Studio, Franklin, TN
1. THERE’S NO FUTURE LIVING IN THE PAST – Hard Driving Bluegrass – about meeting someone from your past. It may take you back to that time in your life, but you can’t spend your life looking back.
2. HALF AND INCH OF SNOW – Hilarious yet true story whenever it snows anywhere in the south. Upbeat acoustic swing style.
3. THE BEAUTY OF AMERICA – A poignant patriotic ballad for our time – Inspired by the many good things in this country that make us proud to be Americans.
4. YOU’VE STILL GOT IT – a Bouncy Bluegrass Song – Everyone who’s been in a relationship a long time wants to hear that they’ve still got it.
5. GALAX STATE OF MIND – Upbeat Bluegrass – There’s nothing quite like spending a week at the fiddlers convention in Galax, Virginia playing music night and day.
6. CLAP YOUR HANDS – Bluegrass Gospel – Everyone and every church has many reasons to celebrate!
7. ON MY WAY – a touching true story about someone who lived his faith every day of his life.
8. THINGS ARE LOOKING UP – Hard Driving & Lighthearted Bluegrass – This is for anyone who found their true love the second time around.
9. NEVER TOO OLD – Acoustic ballad any baby boomer or senior can relate to. It’s never too old to find love & happiness.
10. SHENANDOAH HOME – Upbeat Bluegrass – Going to Shenandoah National Park always feels like going home. However, for folks whose families lived there before it was a park, going home takes on a different meaning.
11. BE NOT AFRAID – a wonderful Bluegrass Gospel Quartet inspired by the scriptures.
12. LOVE LIVES FOREVER – a touching Bluegrass Ballad about remembering our grandparents’ love – and wanting to pass that love on to our own grandchildren.
13. LONG WAY TO GO – an exciting, upbeat Gospel Bluegrass Quartet with terrific harmonies & a great message.
From his last Album, we can listen to Steady Work
SIX STRING SOLDIERS WITH LOVE
Six-String Soldiers is a four-member acoustic group performing Americana, folk, bluegrass, and Irish music in an informal setting.
The group brings its signature style to the smallest, most intimate venues, the busiest public places, street festivals, and music festivals across the United States.
With its focus on audience interaction and sharing its members’ stories and experiences as American Soldiers, Six-String Soldiers offers one of the most personal musical experiences found in the United States Army.
Banjo and Bluegrass
Enjoy your day with RS2 ( Videos )
Enjoy your days with our best music on webradio : RS2
HEATHER BERRY…WHAT A VOICE
Christmas in Dixie: Played on Webradio Radio Satellite2
We present Heather’s pure vocal art. As sung in her one take fashion. Pure. Honest. Heartfelt. Sincere. All of these simple words sum up Heather Berry and her music.
A Virginia native, Heather has a strong love for the traditional country music that she first heard from the Carter Family. Thusly, she learned to play an arch top guitar accompanying herself in a Maybelle Carter-esque manner. The simplicity of which, combined with her song-bird singing is truly unparalled.
“Jamie and I saw Heather for the first time at the Country Music Hall of Fame for the induction of Tom T. Hall”, states Darin Vincent. “She amazed all of us with her powerful vocal performance & Mother Mabelle Carter style guitar. I remember goose bumps all over my arms and I found it hard to breath listening to that performance”. That appearance came with an invitation from Dailey & Vincent to join them the next summer in Nashville, Tennessee for Bluegrass Nights at the Ryman, where Heather brought a sold-out audience to their feet with her haunting performance of Tom T. Hall’s “Can You Hear Me Now”.
Tony Mabe, also an accomplished musician on several instruments including both clawhammer and Scruggs style banjo, guitar, mandolin and autoharp, is the perfect complement to Heather both on an off stage; the two have been married for nearly six years. One without the other is beautiful enough but combined, the two are musical perfection. The Heather Berry & Tony Mabe Show has unassumingly evoked emotions among their listeners and delightfully captivated many faithful followers. Mountain Fever Records will release new music from this duo in January.
Please enjoy this Christmas offering now while you wait.
RADIO SATELLITE2 RS2
Sur RS2 : écoutez les plus belles musiques que vous n’entendrez jamais ailleurs